ZEBRA offers financing and lease programs to meet your business' budget, credit profile, and purchasing goals through our third party lender network. If you cannot purchase equipment outright, leasing allows you the flexibility of getting new equipment for your gym with a low monthly payment. Get the equipment you need now with payback terms as long as 36 months.
Apply Online or contact our lending partner Direct Capital today.
For questions or more information about leasing, contact ZEBRA today directly at 1.800.989.8085.
Benefits of Lease Financing
Almost every business must acquire equipment and other items to expand and prosper. Two traditional methods of funding such acquisitions is using money from business checking accounts (working capital) or borrowing the money from your bank. Unfortunately, given the current economic situation these methods are not always feasible or even possible.
Review these practical advantages to Lease Financing:
- The business owner avoids depleting daily working capital and savings.
- The business owner avoids depleting bank lines of credit.
- The business owner avoids using precious and expensive credit cards.
- The business owner pays for the equipment as it is utilized, not all up front.
- The costs associated with a business lease can be treated as a business expense.
- Tax leases can be fully tax deductible.
- Leasing protects against equipment obsolescence.
- Multiple vendors and equipment can be consolidated into one monthly lease payment.
- Installation and delivery costs can be included in the monthly lease payment.
- Lease payments can be treated as an off balance sheet item, strengthening the appearance of your company's net worth.